Wednesday, April 2, 2014

St Augustine Birthday Weekend

The first weekend in March Jason and I celebrated my 31st birthday in St Augustine. We arrived ready for a BREAK from the real world and we got it! He booked the cutest B&B ever and an entertaining walking beer and wine and food tour of downtown. After eating, and drinking!, to our hearts content while listening to the most interesting local history and visiting unique undiscovered bars and restaurants, we went wandering downtown to the sounds of chill music spilling out onto the streets. Our first stop was at Sangria’s. Once we figured out how to get upstairs, we got really into the musician who sang Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” with another male customer who both had the highest pitched voices! So happy to have witnessed this! I found my GIRLS that night, first in the form of fun strangers; by the end of the night we were old friends  ;)   I’d love to come out to Deland very soon and support what they believe in ----> https://www.facebook.com/mestronglinda

I did not have enough time in this town and I will be back. Walking from the Inn, walking through downtown to all the bars and stores on small brick paved alleys = my kind of town. Pretty sure we ended the night in a tree house singing with the band eating nachos. 

Making memories in St Augustine. All in my head though, because I didnt bring my camera with me all night....












No comments: